1. Establish a betting bank ( essential ) 20 x maximum stake
2. Bet Online
3. Specialise in lower divisions : establish a niche
4. Use odds checker sites
5. Look for value
6. When backing multiple bets use permutations
7. Check team websites : team news
8. Check previous meeting statistics
9. Check home and away statistics
10. Consider a new managers effect
11. Check the goal difference columns
12. Look at teams played when analysing early league tables
13. Learn a sides bogey team ( yes it happens )
14. Stake sensibly
15. Monitor and record your transactions
1. Bet with money you cannot afford to lose : never chase losses
2. Be attracted to bookmaker promotions
3. Use betting shop long lists
4. Use multiple accumulators
5. Invest heavily in high profile games
6. Bet odds on with away win selections
7. Bet on correct scores
8. Bet when under the influence of alcohol
9. Bet out of boredom
10. Bet on friendly fixtures
11. Bet on local derbies
12. Bet on games played in atrocious weather
13. Bet on meaningless end of season fixtures
14. Bet on goals x corners ( worst bet on the card usually )
15. Rush, a slapdash approach means empty wallet These are very simple guidelines that if adhered to will go some way to giving punters a more realistic prospect of turning a profit. Ignore them and your bookmaker will welcome you with open arms.
Football Betting Tips For Both Novice And More Serious Bettors Looking For Long Term Consistent Returns
Week 1. Start Date And Information
Our weekly Lucky 15 for season 2017/18 will cover fixtures starting weekend 05/08/17.
Subscriptions for both new subscribers and long term subscribers will be available two weeks prior starting on 22/07/17.
Please do not send any monies before this date.
Proof of bets advised will be a new feature for the coming season.
This will be posted on the website within 48 hours of the final game being completed.
Also posted on the site will be updated records of money staked, profit and loss and return on outlay.
Our service is open and honest and is ideal for both novice bettors and more seasoned investors.
Please note this is not a get rich quick scheme, it is a professional service dedicated to assisting punters looking to enjoy their weekend football betting and more importantly get into that enjoyable habit called winning.
There really is no feeling quite like it.
Enjoy the site.